Aug

garage 50

11 Responses to “garage 50”

1. 1 Zombierepellent (Pat)
    August 14, 2012 at 4:28 am

Steve, Did you get my email? I responded from my phone so it’s a little hit and miss sometimes.

2. 4 Matt Boardman
    August 14, 2012 at 6:27 am

Looks like I need to get you some new end credits! All my best to both you and Gilly! Miss you a ton!

3. 5 Marc Fraley
    August 14, 2012 at 6:35 am

Very sorry that you and Doug are no longer involved in Space Command. You guys were the main reason I got excited about the project in the first place! It’s their loss for sure and I can’t say that I am honestly interested in it anymore. I still pray for your wife and her speedy recovery Steve. God bless you both.

4. August 14, 2012 at 12:24 pm

Steve,

I’m so sorry to hear of your news regarding your wife’s condition and the Space Command project. This combined with what you said that happened on that forum, it’s clear that a little bit of your boyish sparkle has faded, but all I can say to you is that I wish you all the best and hopefully you’ll turn a corner and bounce back.

This probably doesn’t mean much to you, I’m just a name on your blog and we don’t actually know one another, but I am thinking of you and of course Gilly. Can I send financial assistance? Unfortunately not as I’m in a similar boat to you right now, but if there were another way to help, I’d gladly do so.

Stay strong and keep thinking those positive thoughts.

Best wishes to you both.

5. 8 Raul Q
    August 14, 2012 at 1:11 pm

Another great sci-fi idea goes down in flames! Doug is a class act, is Andy still involved in Spaces Command? This sounds so wrong, I still love Andy’s space suit, and I look forward to the finished suit. Positive thinking goes a long way, keep shooting for the stars.

6. August 14, 2012 at 8:10 pm

Guys thanks so much for the support and help. I can’t thank you enough. tomorrow is the big day and I’m quaking in my boots as you can imagine, But things go on as usual and that of in itself can go a long way to healing this family as you might imagine. I’m trading a bit of sleep but keeping everything going. I turn everything into a mission it helps. Video tonight as usual Ted and I are in the garage now. Thanks again for all the help!

steve

7. August 15, 2012 at 9:58 pm

Not good at all. The reason I donated to Space Command was because of you and Doug and the spirit and vision behind it. Now it all seems to fall apart, which is a shame really – especially now, catching up with the latest news about your situation I should have sent the money straight to you in the first place. Damn.

• August 15, 2012 at 10:38 pm

Really it’s OK. There no hard or bad feelings between us all. Marc had to do what he believed in it’s his vision ultimately. Marc right now is trying to work with me to get me work in the industry to help out as are many of my industry family friends are too. They are still going to make a good show. Your donation went to good people and a good cause.