Jun

Garage 11

13 Responses to “Garage 11”

1. 3 Mike
    June 24, 2012 at 4:36 am

I am just loving this ship. Lucky, lucky owner!

Mike

2. 4 evil_genius_180
    June 24, 2012 at 5:10 am

Wow, the windows came out great. The paint looks fantastic also. I’m looking forward to seeing it with the decals. 😀

• June 24, 2012 at 4:45 pm

Thanks Chris! Hey that new carrier in STOL is cool. Tried it last night.

• 6 evil_genius_180
        June 24, 2012 at 8:08 pm

You mean the Caitian carrier or the Heavy Escort Carrier? I haven’t tried either. (I don’t even have any C-points right now) In fact, the only Vice Admiral ship I have is the 2nd Anniversary Odyssey-class that my VA character (Chris) uses. The only other C-store ships I have are the NX and TOS E (though, that came with my game. ;)) I do, however, have most of the uniforms. 😉

3. 7 Max
    June 24, 2012 at 6:47 am

It was only 111 at the house today. Yes, I was out there working.

4. 8 Bob Lewis
    June 24, 2012 at 6:51 am

Great, great job! You just couldn’t resist the “scare” about the lights not working, eh? 😛
    You’re also working Rosie way too hard, tho’….did she get another cooked chicken?

5. 10 Bob Lewis
    June 24, 2012 at 6:21 pm

My dog used to go nuts over pieces of fresh carrots for snacks. Rosie have any snack favorites like that? (sorry to ask..I’m just a dog nut!)

6. 12 Steve J
    June 25, 2012 at 4:09 pm

I had a cat one time who loved cooked broccoli. Her nickname was Stinky.

BTW… nice Daedalus Steve!