Nov

Enterprise Project Part 6 Video

8 Responses to “Enterprise Project Part 6 Video”

1. 1 Matt Boardman
    November 7, 2011 at 7:21 pm

So awesome, Steve! The chair looks great! Now, we’ll just have to play some Star Trek Online and you can really feel like you’re in the Captain’s chair!

2. November 7, 2011 at 8:11 pm

Matt thanks! I just made Vice Admiral Upper half. I hope to be in there tonight.

3. November 8, 2011 at 3:58 am

Steve I can’t say it enough but WOW really nice job, to be able to whip up Kirk’s Chair in two weeks, unbelievable!!! It look gorgeous and what a cool job with the working lights and buttons. I hope you have lots of fun with that in you office. What’s your plan for the chair after you shoot the movie?

4. 5 Jeffrey Arnold
    November 8, 2011 at 9:05 am

Really nice coat!

Oh, and the chair is great too.

5. 6 Kavinsky
    November 10, 2011 at 12:24 am

concerning the enterprise in the background at the end of the video, why is there extra supports under the nacelles? is it just for security to make sure the nacelles dont eventually droop down or to make sure that the glue dries a 100% on the model to prevent that?

and I have to admit I’ve always wanted to make the wrath of khan chair as that’s what I grew up watching as a kid, hell I think i’ve probably seen that film atleast 20 times since I was 8 and always wanted to sit in that chair.

• November 10, 2011 at 1:27 am

You need to go back a couple of pages and watch The Big E Story part 47. The supports are only there in case the model gets bumped into while in my garage for now until it’s shot on film. They aren’t drooping and won’t but it’s just security. We have lots of earthquakes here.

6. 8 Kavinsky
    November 10, 2011 at 8:14 am

AH gotcha and I did watch part 47 but that was right before the power went out for 4 days here in Ma from that minor snowstorm about a week or so ago, so I’m not surprised that detail slipped my mind as I was focusing more on staying warm with 5 blankes and cursing at the power company to fix that broken fuse for 2 days.

and yeah I had forgotten about the earthquake thing so better safe than sorry.