Jul

It’s our 25th Silver Anniversary

Gilly and I have been married now 25 wonderful years. I was lucky to marry a girl who loves Star Trek and Space Travel in general as much as I do.

My good and talented friend Jim Boyle created this bracelet for me that I designed in Lightwave. She was surprised and thrilled to say the least. Inside inscribed, “To the Stars Together.” All silver of course.

Jim did an outstanding job. In these pictures he sent me he included a frame grab from LW. Jim I can’t thank you enough. If you’ve ever wanted to do such a thing for your other half be sure and check out his work here: http://www.ramshornstudio.com/retail/

Now. She got me too. I have been on and on about wanting a velour captains tunic from the first season. She had this tailor made for me based off my measurements she arrived from, how I don’t know but it fits me well and I’m just thrilled with it. The talneted girl that made this is Stephanie Mann. She can be found on Ebay at: http://cgi.ebay.com/CUSTOM-MADE-Star-Fleet-GOLD-Costume-Uniform-Trek-Shirt-/120749755066?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c1d3f0aba

Gilly took these pictures today. We had a lot of fun and are having a great day together.

Thanks again Jim and Stephanie for making a great day fro us both!

14 Responses to “It’s our 25th Silver Anniversary”

1. 1 Ryan Moore
    July 15, 2011 at 1:12 am

Happy Anniversary you two. All of our love!

2. 2 Mike
    July 15, 2011 at 3:20 am

May you have another 250 together…

Mike

3. 4 Chris
    July 15, 2011 at 11:45 am

Congrats, and as Mike said, many many more!

4. July 15, 2011 at 2:40 pm

Congratulations to you both! That bracelet is too cool. Jealous over the tunic.

5. 7 Cliff Simmons
    July 16, 2011 at 12:14 am

Is that Batman at your feet in the last pic? Great looking tunic, dude! You’ve got one lucky wife, there! Congrats on 25 happy years. Best to you both. ๐Ÿ˜€

6. July 16, 2011 at 1:57 am

Happy anniversary! Those are rare words these days.

Oh, and don’t forget about how those tunics shrink when they’re cleaned! Unless, of coursse, if velour’s come a long way since the ’60s!

• July 16, 2011 at 2:05 am

I know, I know. That’s what dry cleaning is for I guess.

Thanks a bunch. A lot of things are rare words these dyas. It’s a shame they have lost so much. ๐Ÿ˜‰

7. 11 Kavinsky
    July 16, 2011 at 9:13 am

Happy aniversary!

I just hope I can be so lucky in the future as to find someone I can love to live with for a quarter of a century like you did!

8. July 17, 2011 at 1:02 am

Those are both awesome, Steve! And Happy 25th to you both:)

peace & long life & bananas | deg